A: This is a very personal decision. On one hand, not having health insurance leaves you open to serious medical costs if something serious happens to you. However, I see your point. If you have health insurance, then you only have things that are covered by health insurance to pick from. You don’t tend to want anything medically done to you, and for good reason. You’ve seen time and time again how medicine has hurt people, has led to an increase in cost, and a lowering of health for the nation as a whole. It also tends to allow one to shirk personal responsibility for their health. Ultimately, it’s a personal decision, one that you must make.
- Q: What is the Importance of BigMe?
- Q: I Notice I Love Being out in Nature, but Nature Can also be Seen as Frightening or Indifferent. What is the Role of Nature in My Spiritual Journey, and is it Good to Make Spending More Time in Nature a Goal?
- Q: Little Me: I Have a Concern, What Happens When I Run Out of Questions/Things to Ask You?
- Q: What is the Importance of Time?
- Q: What About the Afterlife?
|Puzzles of the Soul on Q: What is the Importance of…|
|askbigme on How to know if your spiritual…|
|DougDoesLife on How to know if your spiritual…|
|askbigme on The value of prayer|
|Tai on The value of prayer|