A: I wouldn’t worry about it. When you’re done, you’re done. That being said, the ego’s questions and problems are endless, so you can always manufacture more questions and problems for me to answer. Also, the Self is forever expanding, growing, and evolving. So there will be continuous questions and answers. There is no “end”. The “end” is a fabricated concept of the ego. It creates time, and like I said, time can be used as a tool, but eventually, the tool takes over and starts to run the show, leaving stress, anxiety, depression and all sorts of human suffering. Learn to respect time, but live in the moment. Now that’s something to contemplate.
- Q: What is the Importance of BigMe?
- Q: I Notice I Love Being out in Nature, but Nature Can also be Seen as Frightening or Indifferent. What is the Role of Nature in My Spiritual Journey, and is it Good to Make Spending More Time in Nature a Goal?
- Q: Little Me: I Have a Concern, What Happens When I Run Out of Questions/Things to Ask You?
- Q: What is the Importance of Time?
- Q: What About the Afterlife?
|askbigme on How to know if your spiritual…|
|DougDoesLife on How to know if your spiritual…|
|askbigme on The value of prayer|
|Tai on The value of prayer|