A: There’s quite a big difference actually. Why is this? When you work for yourself, all the responsibility rests on your shoulders, you get to see the fruits of your actions directly. When you work for somebody else, you don’t take responsibility for everything. Someone else is in charge. If something fails, you can blame it on somebody else. If something succeeds, it’s because of somebody else. Working for yourself is ideal for spiritual discernment and progress. That being said, if you find yourself in a good stable job making good money, with benefits, this may also add your spiritual progress because the fact that it will be low-stress, and It will give you more of an opportunity to work on your spirituality and your practice. Like everything, discernment between the two is needed. However, if you feel yourself pulled up to your own business, that would be ideal for spiritual growth.
- Q: What is the Importance of BigMe?
- Q: I Notice I Love Being out in Nature, but Nature Can also be Seen as Frightening or Indifferent. What is the Role of Nature in My Spiritual Journey, and is it Good to Make Spending More Time in Nature a Goal?
- Q: Little Me: I Have a Concern, What Happens When I Run Out of Questions/Things to Ask You?
- Q: What is the Importance of Time?
- Q: What About the Afterlife?
|askbigme on How to know if your spiritual…|
|DougDoesLife on How to know if your spiritual…|
|askbigme on The value of prayer|
|Tai on The value of prayer|